String Of Turtles / Peperomia Prostrata
Write a review
- Origin: South America
- Common Names: String of Turtles, Turtle Vine
- Plant is featured in a 2.5” pot
- General Care: Peperomia Prostrata is a low-maintenance plant that requires bright but indirect light, well-draining soil, and occasional watering. It prefers temperatures between 65-75°F (18-24°C) and can be sensitive to overwatering.
- Growing Periods: Grows slowly but can trail up to 2-3 feet over time.
- Soil Recommendations: Well-draining, peat-based soil with a pH of 6.0-6.6.
- Hardiness Zones: 10-11 (can be grown indoors in cooler climates)
- Light Needs: Bright but indirect light
- Safe for Pets: Non-toxic to pets
You will receive a similar plant in color and size shipped semi-bare root for pots larger than 2.5.