This is quite possibly the sweetest little euphorbia mutant.
Each one will be slightly different and is hand-picked by me for their unique and intricate features.
As it grows, it will continue to grow to an ever-expanding mound of adorableness.
Certainly! Here's the product listing for Euphorbia monstrose:
- Origin: Native to Mexico.
- Common Name(s): Euphorbia Monstrose
- plant is featured in a 3.5’ pot
- General Care: Euphorbia monstrose is a unique and striking succulent that requires bright, indirect light and well-draining soil. It is drought-tolerant and should be watered sparingly, allowing the soil to dry out between waterings. Care should be taken when handling this plant, as the milky sap can cause skin irritation.
- Growing Period: Euphorbia monstrose grows slowly and can form into a mini mound, this plant can also make darling bonsai and miniature arrangements
- Soil Recommendations: Well-draining soil is crucial for the health of this plant. Use a cactus or succulent mix with added perlite or pumice for optimal drainage.
- Hardiness Zones: Hardy in zones 10-11. In colder climates, it is best grown as a houseplant.
- Light Needs: Bright, indirect light is ideal for Euphorbia monstrose. Avoid direct sunlight, as it may cause sunburn or scorch the plant.
- Pet Safety: Euphorbia monstrose contains a toxic milky sap that can cause irritation or illness in pets. Keep it out of reach of curious pets.
You will receive a similar plant in color and size shipped semi-bare root for pots larger than 2.5. Please consider ordering a heat pack if your sustained temperatures are below 38 degrees.