Aeonium 'Kiwi' 🥝
Aeonium 'Kiwi' is a cultivar of aeonium pinwheel. This tricolor variegated rosettes of green and yellow with hot pink margins make a very attractive and showy plant. Great pop of color in your garden or arrangements.
- Origin: Native to the Canary Islands
- Common Name: Aeonium "Kiwi"
- General Care: Easy to care for and requires minimal maintenance. Ideal for both beginners and experienced gardeners.
- Growing Periods: Grows actively during spring and fall, while slowing down in winter.
- Soil Recommendations: Well-draining soil is recommended to prevent root rot. A succulent or cacti mix is suitable.
- Hardiness Zones: Suitable for zones 9-11. Can be grown indoors in colder regions.
- Light Needs: Thrives in bright, indirect light. Protect from intense afternoon sun.
- Pet Safety: Non-toxic to pets, making it safe to have around your furry friends.
- Additional Note: You will receive a similar plant in color and size, semi-bare root for pots larger than 2.5 inches.
Shipping, processing times, and seasonal information can be found HERE in our SHIPPING POLICY.
FOR WINTER MONTHS: If you experience sustained cold weather temperatures under 38 degrees, we encourage you to add a 72-Hour heat pack to your order to ensure the safest arrival of your new plants during cold weather conditions. To order a 72-Hour heat pack, click HERE.