Haworthia cymbiformis v ramosa
A rose by any other name could quite possibly be called this Haworthia! This is a great specimen with lotus type leaves, it pups readily and makes beautiful clumps. The offsets are easily propagated and it’s one of the easier plants to take care of.
- Origin: South Africa
- Common Names: Cathedral Window Haworthia, Window Haworthia
- General Care: Haworthia Cymbiformis v. Ramosa is a small, slow-growing succulent that prefers well-draining soil and bright, indirect sunlight. Water thoroughly when the soil is completely dry, and allow the soil to dry out completely before watering again. These plants prefer slightly cooler temperatures than many other succulents and can be sensitive to overwatering.
- Growing Periods: Year-round, with growth slowing during the winter months.
- Soil Recommendations: Use a well-draining cactus or succulent mix with added perlite or sand.
- Hardiness Zones: 9-11 (can be grown indoors in colder zones)
- Light Needs: Bright, indirect sunlight
- Safe for Pets: Non-toxic to cats and dogs
- You will receive a similar plant in color and size shipped semi-bare root for pots larger than 2.5".
Shipping, processing times, and seasonal information can be found HERE in our SHIPPING POLICY.
FOR WINTER MONTHS: If you experience sustained cold weather temperatures under 38 degrees, we encourage you to add a 72-Hour heat pack to your order to ensure the safest arrival of your new plants during cold weather conditions. To order a 72-Hour heat pack, click HERE.