Lewisia Cotyledon Elise
- Origin: North America
- Common Names: Siskiyou Lewisia, Cliff Maids
- Plants are featured in 4” pots
- General Care: Lewisia cotyledon Elise is a low-maintenance plant that requires bright but filtered light, well-draining soil, and regular watering. It prefers cooler temperatures and can handle light frost.
- Growing Periods: Blooms in spring and summer, but can bloom sporadically throughout the year.
- Soil Recommendations: Well-draining, sandy soil with a pH of 6.5-7.5.
- Hardiness Zones: 5-8
- Light Needs: Bright but filtered light
- Safe for Pets: Non-toxic to pets
You will receive a similar plant in color and size shipped semi-bare root for pots larger than 2.5.
*****MOST ARE NOT CURRENTLY IN BLOOM, sorry I am unable to fill requests for certain colors>