GORDITA String of pearls
Write a review
- Pearls, just gordita. Same great pearls but extra extra thic, as the kids say these days! Plant is featured in a lush 6” pot
- Origin: South Africa
- Common Names: String of Pearls, String of Beads
- General Care: Senecio rowleyanus is a low-maintenance plant that requires bright but indirect light, well-draining soil, and occasional watering. It prefers temperatures between 70-85°F (21-29°C) and can be sensitive to overwatering.
- Growing Periods: Grows slowly but can trail up to 2-3 feet over time.
- Soil Recommendations: Well-draining, cactus/succulent soil with a pH of 6.0-6.5.
- Hardiness Zones: 10-11 (can be grown indoors in cooler climates)
- Light Needs: Bright but indirect light
- Safe for Pets: Non-toxic to pets
You will receive a similar plant in color and size shipped with appx 1” of soil still attached for easier planting.
Shipping, processing times, and seasonal information can be found HERE in our SHIPPING POLICY.
FOR WINTER MONTHS: If you experience sustained cold weather temperatures under 38 degrees, we encourage you to add a 72-Hour heat pack to your order to ensure the safest arrival of your new plants during cold weather conditions. To order a 72-Hour heat pack, click HERE.